From chatting about philosophy to basking in the sun, here is your best period of dating of the year, according to an astrologer
Are you looking to be the best version of yourself when dating? Rest assured, astrologer Inbaal Honigman shares the ideal period to go on dates with your romantic partner depending on your star sign.
From Leos enjoying ‘an extra sizzling hot date’ in July and August to whisking Aquarius on a date in January when they are in a ‘fabulous mood’ despite the shorter days, here is what you need to know about your perfect season to date depending on your zodiac sign.
Speaking on behalf of LegalSportsbooks.com, Inbaal reveals the perfect time to give love a try by simply choosing to date during the best time of the year for your temperament and preferences.
Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Fire signs love to love in the summer months. Poolside, parasols, sunscreen, and zingy cocktails, are the backdrop to a Fire Sign’s romantic comedy. Going on the outdoor gym equipment in the park, training for the same triathlon together or joining the neighbours for a big summer barbeque is their idea of a dream date.
- Aries – The first sign in the Zodiac, the astrological year actually starts when Aries season begins, at the spring equinox, when light and dark are in perfect balance. The next big solar event, midsummer, the day of longest light, is a fabulous time to take out an Aries, who just loves those late sunsets.
- Leo – Summer is the home of Leo season, the final week of July and the first three weeks of August. This is Leo’s happiest time of year, and they’ll be extra jovial on a sizzling hot date at this extra sunny time.
- Sagittarius – Big fans of freedom, and generous Sagittarians love a summer date, but not when all the kids are off school. Catch them on a good day in the second week of July, just before schools break up, so you can have the entire beach to yourselves.
- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Earth signs are big fans of autumn. The colourful leaves, the smell of a freshly lit fire after the summer, and of course, the muddy ground in the forest. Earth signs adore nature when it does dramatic stuff. Cycling around a nature reserve, bird watching, or playing with the fallen leaves before retiring to a pub with a big roaring log fire, is an Earth sign’s heaven on Earth.
- Taurus – Foodie sign Taurus just loves limited-edition snacks, and the Halloween season provides plenty of those. Take out a Taurus on a themed Halloween date and watch their eyes light up with childlike joy.
- Virgo – Virgo season kickstarts autumn, and is the perfect time to take out a Virgo. They’re big fans of self-care and have already had their holidays in the summer. Now they feel the urge to settle down for the winter. A September date will give you a tanned, relaxed and enthusiastic Virgo.
- Capricorn – The Autumn equinox is a special time of year for making plans. Business-minded Capricorn is figuring out their goals for the rest of the year and could do with a date to take their mind off serious things. Make sure you take them to do something really fun!
Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Air signs enjoy love in the winter months. A bracing walk in the snow, boots pulled up to the armpits, chatting about philosophy, since Air signs are the ideas of people of the Zodiac. Or otherwise keeping cosy in front of a fire, with a glass of sherry and some jazz music. This is how the Air signs roll.
- Gemini – Born around midsummer, the solar festivals are great check-in times for a Gemini. Every solstice and equinox they take stock, thinking about their goals for the year ahead. Midwinter makes a lovely Gemini date day, as the shortest day brings with it the promise of next summer.
- Libra – Even-tempered and indoorsy, early January is the best time to date a Libra. They work hard to please everyone all through the festive season, so when the wrapping paper has been put away, they just look for someone to spoil them for a bit.
- Aquarius – Aquarius season starts in January when winter is still battering our doors down. Around three weeks into the new year, when everyone’s dropped their resolutions and the days are still short and dark, Aquarius alone is in a fabulous mood, looking forward to their birthday. It’s a lovely time to join in their fun and whisk them off on a date.
The best sign to take on Valentine’s date is Aquarius! They love a winter date and are enthusiastic about Valentine’s being in Aquarius season.
Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
- Water signs are romantic and hopeful, and therefore love everything about springtime, especially dating in spring. They like a water date, so going water-skiing with a mate, or dipping their toes in the sea for the first time in the season, is a great way for them to spend the day. Throw some beach doughnuts in the mix, and you’ve got yourself a happy water sign.
- Cancer – This sign is ruled by the moon, so every full moon during the spring is a great opportunity to have an amazing date with a Cancerian. They may be moody, as many water signs are during the full moon, but they’re also at their best during that time.
- Scorpio – Early spring is best for Scorpio since they love their cold-weather fashions. Layering and stripes make a Scorpio feel gorgeous, and they do love a long sleeve and some heavy boots. The first week of spring in March is perfect.
- Pisces – At the very end of Pisces season, when all the Pisceans have just had their birthdays, you’ll find the Spring Equinox on the 21st of March. This is a very special time for Pisceans, and it’s the day they start to bloom, as nature returns from its winter’s slumber.